1.How to decide on a can badge cowl that’s appropriate for you?
Most can badges generally use this formulation:
Can badge diameter + thickness + cowl dimension (error of about 1-2mm)
For instance, You probably have a 5.5cm can badge, you’ll be able to select a 6.0cm lapel pin case, however a 5.8cm can badge requires utilizing a 6.3cm can badge cowl, and a 7.5cm can badge requires utilizing an 8.2cm can badge cowl.
2. How clear is it? How is its texture?
Our retailer’s covers are produced in our manufacturing unit. They’re of extraordinarily prime quality, with a excessive degree of transparency, and are neither gentle nor laborious!
(In case you use a canopy that’s too skinny, it’ll simply stick with the picture on can badges, and the duvet will develop into brittle and break in the event you use it for a protracted time period)
3. Why do it’s essential to use a canopy?
A canopy can be utilized to guard can badges in opposition to mud, moisture, and scratches. Be aware: It has a sure degree of safety in opposition to moisture, however isn’t absolutely sealed. We advocate that everybody buys our retailer’s desiccant when storing your can badges.
Measurement description of generally used lapel pins and circumstances:
- 3.0cm can badge matches with a 3.4cm cowl
- 3.4cm can badge matches with a 3.8cm cowl
- 3.8cm can badge matches with a 4.2cm cowl
- 4.0cm can badge matches with a 4.5cm cowl
- 4.5cm can badge matches with a 5.0cm cowl
- 5.0cm can badge matches with a 5.4cm cowl
- 5.5cm can badge matches with a 6.0cm cowl
- 5.8cm can badge matches with a 6.3cm cowl
- 6.8cm can badge matches with a 7.2cm cowl
- 7.6cm can badge matches with a 8.2cm cowl
- 8.5cm can badge matches with a 9.0cm cowl
- 10.0cm can badge matches with a ten.5cm cowl